General terms and conditions of give away campaigns
The terms and conditions below apply to competitions organised by Smartblinds on the social media channels and/or the Smartblinds website.
Participation in action
- Participation in contests is free of charge.
- Participation takes place when you have fulfilled the conditions communicated by Smartblinds.
- One-time participation per person.
- Participation in actions is only possible for persons aged 18 years or older.
- Employees of Smartblinds are excluded from participating in any promotions.
- The duration of the actions and the time of announcement of the winner(s) will always be stated in the social media post.
- Smartblinds is authorised at all times to change the terms and conditions of the promotion or to terminate the promotion without giving reasons.
- Personal data of participants are not released and communicated to external parties without consultation.
- All actions are subject to Dutch law.
Request free samples
- The winner of a promotion is chosen by an impartial draw.
- The winner of a promotion will be notified personally via the social media channel on which the promotion took place. If an e-mail address has been left behind, the winner will be notified by e-mail.
- If the winner does not come forward within one week of the announcement, a new winner will be chosen.
- Smartblinds is authorised to exclude persons from participation in the event of suspected unlawful participation or fraud.
- Participants who have not won a prize will not be informed.
- It is not possible to exchange the won product for another product or money.
- The Smartblinds measurement insurance cannot be used for products that have been won.